A R C H I V E

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Random Favorites #1



1. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream
I was going to Sephora to buy this cream full size then I realized that this was an 100 point perk so I basically got this sample size but didn't end up buying the full size. I do think that I'll eventually buy the full size because this is so moisturizing and makes my skin feel so quenched!

2. NARS Blush in Desire
I've had this blush for a year now and its the absolute best color for summer! It does look a bit scary because it is such a bright pink but it gives a lovely flush to my cheeks and I think it would look exceptional on olivey skin tones.

3.No Dark Shadows Complexion Enhancer
My friend gave this to me after she felt like this did nothing for her, so trying this out I didn't expect anything. After using it for about 3 weeks I actually really like it. I saw it in the drugstore for 20 dollars - do I think it's worth 20 dollars? No, but would I be tempted to purchase it? Yes. It's like a brightener but with more coverage. It's not a product that I would gravitate towards but I do like it a lot.

4. FriXion ball point clicker 
This erasable pen is amazing. A little pricey for a pen but oh my goodness its so amazing. I'm someone who loves stationary and when I find a good pen, it's like one of the best feelings. This pen is amazing.

5. American Apparel Neon Nail Lacquer in Neon Violet
I think AA nail polish is amazing. It is really opaque and they are a total bang for your buck. I think this gives you product then an OPI polish and they are a couple dollars cheaper too! And the always have deals going on (bogo and such). This polish dries semi matte and I just love the color! It screams summer.

6. NYLON Magazine
I have always had a love for Nylon's and I've debated several times whether I should renew my subscription or not, and I always do! It's just a great magazine that's more culture and society based compared to FASHION or Seventeen. Know what I mean? Give it a go if you've never read one. The interviews are amazing!

What have been some of your random favorites?

2 comments :

Bunmi Afuye said...

love the nail polish i bet its going to look lovely on your fingers

www.bumascloset.com

jessica chauhan said...

Thanks! I really like it :)