A R C H I V E

Friday, August 15, 2014

What's in my bag

*I'm completely aware that I carry a lot of stuff..

Is this a tag? I don't actually know. But I do know that I've wanted to post this post for quite sometime. I basically use this bag in every OOTD I do. It's simple, black, from Coach (not on website anymore) and I think it was 70% off when I bought it. Exciting times.

Scroll down to see all the unnecessary stuff I keep in my bag.



My phone, keys, sunglasses, lipstick, wallet, a Chewy bar and 2 pouches.

One pouch has things like hand cream, Advil, band-aids and tide to go, things that I need in case of emergency basically. The New York pouch is from Macy's. In the other pouch I have some random things such as, a pen, notepad, headphones, blotting papers, things that I don't want floating in my bag go into here. I actually did a blog post on this pouch (click here to read it!).

Here are some fancy close-ups!



2 comments :

Hallie Whiting said...

Cute post! I love those sunglasses. xx

I just started my own fashion/beauty/lifestyle blog so if anyone would like to check that out I would really appreciate it!! xx

http://not-so-new-york.blogspot.com

jessica chauhan said...

Thanks! I'll check it out!