A R C H I V E

Monday, May 30, 2016

uniform an #ootd

Recently I've been watching a lot of YouTube videos regarding capsule wardrobes and minimalist lifestyles. It's got me thinking about all the crap I own and how I need to get rid of it. I think I'm at a weird point in my life where having less is having more; more time, more space, more room to grow. Simple doesn't have to mean boring. 


Jacket, Aritzia; Jeans, TOPSHOP; T-shirt, Hakro; Pin (Down for Whatever), Expolorers Press; Watch, Marc by Marc Jacobs; Shoes, Spring; Lipstick, Sephora Lip Stain 02







1 comment :

Nero Krishna said...

Hi Jessica! I love the idea of capsule wardrobes! I too have come to appreciate a more minimalistic lifestyle. Having less truly feels like having more. I'm loving all your outfits and look forward to more posts x | nerokrishna.com